Monday, August 3, 2015

Summer Travels

Greetings Fashionistas!

Traveling to Europe this summer? I remember the first time I went to Paris. I had packed way to many clothes. Lesson learned. When I returned ten years later, I had managed to pack everything in one bag. But what happens if the airline company misplaces your luggage? Remember the scene from "Meet the Parents" when Greg(Gaylord) had to wear other people's clothes the whole weekend? Agonnnny!

Here are some tips I find very useful for traveling abroad and put everything in a carry-on. That way, there is no chance in losing your luggage.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know!

Happy travels and stay fabulous!
Jackie M.
Your personal fashion stylist


For those who overpack.
fashioninfographics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment