Friday, November 27, 2015

Petite Woman: How to Dress Your Body

Happy Friday!

Today, I'm sharing with you a very helpful guide for the petite woman. If you are like me, not all tips fit for my body type. While searching for more helpful tips, I found this guide on Pinterest. One thing I've learned is not to be afraid of experimenting...no matter your age. For most of us, our bodies change for whatever reason. That's why we do our best to flatter the body type we have in this moment. 

How to flatter different petite shapes One of my Facebook followers asked, “I would really appreciate some suggestions for petite women who are gaining weight at middle age.” Well, honestly, there are petite women of all ages who struggle with dressing their bodies. Some of us are born with or are able to create healthy and stunning bodies. Hooray! And then there are those of us who are little and a little rounded. Or little and a lot rounded. Or little with huge boobs. Or little with significan:

What I love about this guide is that it shows us the same dress but with different accessories and tops. Proportion is key. Also, the monochromatic look with accent accessories makes for the perfect outfit for petite women.

Which example looks best for you? Did this guide help you? Let me know.

Stay fabulous and have an awesome weekend!
Jackie M.

No comments:

Post a Comment