Accessories 101


Hello vintage accessories lover!


Today, I want to share with you a new feature I added to my website. ACCESSORIES 101 

For the longest time, I loved learning about how to wear my accessories. There are different sites out there and different opinions about what necklace or earrings to wear with the type of collar you wear. So, after sifting through some sites, here is what I found. Please let me know with a comment below this post. Thank you! :-)






Every week, I will be adding something new to the ACCESSORIES 101 page of my website. If you wish to be the first to know when I update my page, please feel free to subscribe to my newsletter. Also, if you would like to see a tip that isn't there, please let me know.

http://roxie-loulou.weebly.com/acessories-101.html


Stay fabulous!
Jackie M.
Jewelry designer and fashion stylist at Roxie&Loulou

Comments

Popular Posts