Bracelet, rings earrings, necklace or all at once?

Happy Monday!

Hope you are all having a great day! I'm busy thinking and designing my next jewelry creations. As I was thinking of jewelry, I was wondering....

Do you wear the combination of bracelet, rings, earrings and necklace or do you prefer the simple way?

Personally, I prefer going simple. For example, when I wear long intricate earrings, I skip the matching statement necklace. I don't want to overwhelm the look I'm going for. Yet, I don't like to wear plain jewelry. In fact, I've always loved the unique or colorful accessories. My favorite jewelry to wear right now is inspired from the Victorian and Edwardian eras. That's my whole inspiration for the earrings and necklaces I created.



All in all, I think it depends on the person and what they like to wear. It also depends on the social situation you're in. For example, a job interview is not the place for wearing all kinds of jewelry and the most glamourous ones. And an evening out is the ideal time to show your sparkles.

Keep it simple.. that's my motto.

What do you think?

Talk with you soon
Jewelry designer and fashion stylist at Roxie&Loulou

Comments

Popular Posts