Starter Guide to Female Fashion

Happy Friday!

Since I was a teenage girl, I have loved fashion and style. Finding my own style was lots of fun and learning. Style is always redefined-- in my case anyway. I don't see myself wearing the same type of outfits I used to wear in my twenties. However, I do like mixing styles from the past with current trends. That's my ecclectic and unique style. I do keep things simple, feminine and classy. But I also like being unique in my own style.

When I found this guide on Pinterest, I had to share with you. It's the ultimate starter guide for female fashion. It helps you figure out which body type you are, finding the right fit for shirts, pants, shoes, and the color which suit you best. I think every girl and fashionista should have this guide.

If you have any questions or need advice, please let me know.

Stay fabulous!
Jackie M.
Jewelry designer and fashion stylist




Comments

Popular Posts