The Right Accessories for a Round-Faced Girl!

Greetings fashionistas!

Earrings, necklaces and a round face. Finding the right style for you can be a daunting task. 

In all my years as a fashion stylist, I have made it my mission to search for the best accessories and clothes for my body. Before Internet and Google, I had fashion magazines to show me which styles suited me best. It took me some time to figure that out. After years of trying out different styles and colors, I have found my own style.

This helpful guide found on Pinterest explains not only which styles of necklaces and earrings will suit you best, but it also shows which colors go best with your skin. How awesome!


The best earrings and necklaces for round face shape:

For your beautiful round face, choose long, vertically angular, drop or rectangle earrings. As for the necklaces, long, looping necklaces, creating a V are the best styles for you.

What do you think of this illustration? Do you need help figuring out which styles look best on you? Let me know!

Stay fabulous!
Jackie M.

Comments

Popular Posts