Closet Essentials for a Classic Wardrobe

Greetings Fashionistas!

Today, I was going through my Pinterest feed and noticed a lot of closet capsules. A variety of images show how to basically organize your closet with basic essential pieces needed to mix and match your looks. 


So, as a personal fashion stylist, I decided to create a capsule of my own with basic pieces that can go together without much effort. If you are like me, you don't want to break your head when it comes to getting ready in the morning for work or going out on a date. 

The following is my fashion wardrobe capsule. Years of research and trial-and-error methods(which include plenty of fashion faux pas) have led me to sticking to classic pieces in classic colors. Of course, it doesn't mean you cannot have some fun with prints and colors, and mix in one or two trendy pieces(like velvet, which is going to be hot for fall). 

Closet Essentials for a Classic Wardrobe


As you can see from this collection of pieces, I have stuck with the same palettes of colors. Nothing outrageous, and these pieces can be worn in every season. How great is that? The pieces I've chosen are my favorite colors, prints and cuts. They are inspirations based on classic silhouettes, and may not be your style. Go with you feel are made for you!


There you have it, fashionistas! Hope you like my first wardrobe capsule. Let me know what you think!


Stay fabulous!

Your personal fashion stylist
Jackie M.

Comments

Popular Posts