Essential Jewelry Pieces

Greetings Fashionistas!

Today, I'm sharing with you my list of essential jewelry pieces I created. Every pair of earrings, each necklace, bracelet or ring will go with all your outfits and for every occasion. For me, these are classic pieces.

Do you have any of these styles in your jewelry box? Here's a checklist:
Essential Jewelry Pieces



1. Crystal studs
2. Pearl earrings
3. Hoop earrings
4. Casual earrings
5. Fancy earrings
6. Pearl necklace
7. Layered necklaces
8. Pendant necklace
9. Statement necklace
10. Bangles
11. Cuff bracelet
12. Charm bracelet
13. Cocktail ring
14. Gold and silver rings
15. Diamond ring

Every girl needs these pieces. Of course, if you are like me, you have boxes filled with costume jewelry. I separate bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings, and put them in cute boxes I bought at the Dollarstore. For my fine jewelry and special pieces, I have a special padded jewelry box . 

There you have it! If you have any questions, let me know!

Stay fabulous!
Your personal fashion stylist
Jackie M.

Comments

Popular Posts