Closet Essentials for Date Nights



Greetings Fashionitas!

When it comes to Date Night, it's not always easy to decide what to wear. You don't want to be over-dressed nor put-together. So, I came up with 4 basic oufits that will take out the stress and inspire you.

To these outfits, add a statement necklace or pair of earrings and a fun clutch for a personalized look.

Date Night Outfits

As you can see, I chose classic pieces which means the cut and color can go with anything in your wardrobe. You can never go wrong with basics. Show off your shape by choosing clothes that emphasize your best features. Add. some mascara and lipstick or gloss, and voila! Fabulous!

If you need any help or advice, let me know. I'm here to help you! For more outfit inspirations, check out my Polyvore sets!

Stay fabulous!
Jackie M.

Comments

Popular Posts